If you happen to be in Lagos, Nigeria on Saturday, Jan. 21, and you’re a woman who’s looking for a space to start 2017 strong with networking, self-care tips and continuing your glow-up, this event is just for you.
OkayAfrica is a proud media partner of She Leads Africa’s first SLAY Festival—an outdoor celebration of innovation, culture, business, technology, and of course, the African woman.
Held at the Railway Corporation in Ebute-Metta, Lagos, the festival is set to feature influential speakers, a virtual reality lab and exhibition, a consultants corner for free business advice, a marketplace with women entrepreneurs and so much more.
While you’re able get your professional life together through the festival’s practical and informational programming, it’s sure to be a day of fun including Maggi’s Jollof Rice Bar, Cointreau’s Cool Out Lounge, an art exhibition curated by ALARA, Kinky Apothecary’s natural styling bar, a live performance by Tomi Owo and more.
The following guests will also be present to share their valuable insights:
- Fela Durotoye, CEO of Gemstone Group
- Tara Durotoye, Founder of CEO of House of Tara
- Mary Remmy Njoku, Film Producer and CEO of ROK Studios
- M.I. Abaga, Rapper and Entrepreneur
- Toke Makinwa, Author and Media Personality
- Kemi Adetiba, Film and Music Video Director
- Bolanle Olukanni, TV Host and Producer of On the Carpet with Bolinto
- Bukky Karibi-Whyte, Founder of Invicta Africa and The Bobby Taylor Company
- Audu Maikori, Founder of Chocolate City Entertainment
- Kabir Shagaya, CEO of Zippy Logistics
- Zainab Balogun, Actress, Model and TV Presenter
- Arese Ugwu, Founder of Smart Money Africa