Image courtesy of Afro Nation.
Afro Nation Puerto Rico Announces Burna Boy, Davido, 2Baba, Afro B & More For Its Initial Line-Up
The popular festival revealed an impressive first wave of performers for Afro Nation Puerto Rico.
The next installment of Afro Nation is set to hit the Caribbean when it comes to Puerto Rico in March 2020. After a sold-out festival in Portugal this summer, it looks like this edition won't disappoint.
The first wave of performers and headliners were revealed this morning and include Beenie Man, Burna Boy, Davido, Afro B, Busiswa, Patoranking, Chronixx, 2Baba, Kranium, Patrice Roberts, Rotimi, Shenseea, Stonebwoy, Teni, and The Compozers.
The "world's number one beach festival" will last for four days in the Caribbean paradise. This is just the first wave of artists to be announced, expect many more to be added to the list and showcase the variety of artistic skill and overall dopeness coming from the continent and the diaspora.
In a time when the world is being taken by an African music storm, this festival seems to hold some of the biggest names in the industry. The talent on the roaster display a variety of styles from afrobeats to dancehall, reggae to rap and R&B to experimental. It is the first global traveling festival of its kind focusing on "#BlackExcellence and good vibes," according to their press release. Pre-sale tickets go on sale this Thursday, November 7th, and general tickets the following day on November 8th.
Get tickets as soon as you can—remember the last edition sold out! Check the trailer and playlist for the festival below.
UPDATE 01/30/2020: The 4th wave of artists for this year's Afro Nation lineup have been announced, and includes Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Mavado, Naira Marley, Rick Ross and more. Check out the updated line up below.
Afro Nation Puerto Rico 2020 | Wave 1 Line-up Announceyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Watch Davido and Popcaan's Jamaican-Shot Video For "My Story ... ›
- New Davido Song 'Risky' Featuring Dancehall Star Popcaan ... ›
- The 12 Best Nigerian Songs of the Month October 2019 - OkayAfrica ›
- Interview: Davido on Taking African Music Global - OkayAfrica ›
- The Best Davido Songs - OkayAfrica ›
- Afro Nation Festival ›
- Afro Nation ›
- This Is What Afro Nation Festival Looked Like - OkayAfrica ›
- Wizkid, Burna Boy and More To Perform at Afro Nation 2022 - OkayAfrica ›
- Interview: Afro Nation Festival's Smade On Unifying Africans Across the Continent & Diaspora - Okayplayer ›
- Tiwa Savage, Sauti Sol, 2Baba, Toofan & More to Perform at AFRIMA Music Village Festival - Okayplayer ›
- Afro Nation Announces Headliners for Nigerian Debut - Okayplayer ›
Related Articles Around the Web