Listen to Burna Boy's New Album 'African Giant'
The highly-anticipated album—featuring Angelique Kidjo, Damian Marley, Future Jorja Smith and more—is finally here.
The wait is over. Following a slew of standout singles throughout the year, an international tour, repping for Nigeria at Coachella, and a host of memorable collaborations Burna Boy's studio album African Giant is finally here.
The 19-track album boasts features from Angelique Kidjo, Damian Marley, Future, M.anifest, Jorja Smith, Jeremih and more. It includes the previous released singles "Anybody," "On the Low," "Killin' Dem," "Gbona," "Dangote," and "Pull Up" which the artist dropped earlier this week.
African Giant sees the artist taking his signature 'afrofusion' to the next level, offering a bevy of infectious sounds rooted in afrobeat, highlife, dancehall, R&B, hip hop and more.
In the lead-up to the album, the artist has received increased International acclaim. He appeared on Beyoncé's The Lion King: The Giftcompilation album, as the only artist besides Bey herself with a solo track. He made his late night debut this past Tuesday, performing "Anybody" on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
With this increased visibility, the artist continues to establish himself as Nigeria's biggest musical ambassador. With African Giant, the artist proves, once again, that he is indeed deserving of the title.
Listen to the album below via Spotify and Apple Music.
- Burna Boy's New Album 'Twice As Tall' Is Coming This Week - OkayAfrica ›
- Listen to Burna Boy's New Album 'Twice As Tall' - OkayAfrica ›
- Burna Boy's 'Destiny' Makes Biden-Harris Playlist as Inauguration Day Arrives ›
- Burna Boy Becomes First African Artist to Reach 100 Million Streams on Spotify - OkayAfrica ›
- Burna Boy's 'On the Low' Officially Certified Gold in France - OkayAfrica ›
- Burna Boy Talks African Unity, Fela Comparisons, South Africa Comments & More In New GQ Profile - OkayAfrica ›