Watch the Music Video for Joeboy's New Single 'Call'
The buzzing Nigerian artist's latest music video is a "dystopian, sci-fi love story" fit for the times.
Buzzing Nigerian artist Joeboy releases his latest single "Call." It's the first single from the artist's upcoming debut album.
"Call" is a catchy love song, featuring production from Dera. "Call" introduces a darker, more urgent edge to Joeboy's sound," reads a press release. The artist also shared about the song's experimental music video: "the song's video further positions Joeboy as a star to watch, as he shines in a dystopian, sci-fi love story directed by TG Omori. Check it out below.
Joeboy - Call (Official Video) www.youtube.com
The breakout emPawa artist had a big year in 2019, dropping popular tracks like "Baby," "Beginning" and "Don't Call Me." He also dropped the "Love & Light" EP. He dropped the track "All For You" at the top of the year.
OkayAfrica spoke with the artist last year about wanting to take his youthful sound global: "I would like to be one of the biggest exports out of Africa," he said. "My major market right now is trying to conquer the African market, and from there I moved out on a worldwide basis. That is where I would like my career to take me. And also to change lives. It's not just about music. Art can impact people's lives positively in one way or the other. Using my platform [to do that] is my major goal.
Watch the music video for "Call" above and stream the track below via Spotify and Apple Music.
- Interview: Joeboy On Blowing Up and His New 'Love & Light' EP ... ›
- Mr Eazi Reveals Artists Recruited Onto emPawa Africa Program ... ›
- Watch Joeboy's New Music Video 'All For You' - OkayAfrica ›
- Watch DJ Neptune, Mr Eazi and JoeBoy in Music Video for New ... ›
- Joeboy Comes Through With a 'Celebration' - OkayAfrica ›
- Joeboy Shares Visuals for New Track 'Lonely' - OkayAfrica ›
- Interview: Joeboy On What It Means to Be an African Popstar - OkayAfrica ›
- Joeboy Recruits Kwesi Arthur on Remix of 'Door' & Music Video - OkayAfrica ›