Okayafrica is seeking a full-time Sales and Marketing Manager.
Okayafrica is seeking a full time Sales and Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, results-driven, and a team- player. The manager will develop and implement sales & marketing plans and research marketing opportunities.
• Develops and implements sales and marketing plans.
• Identifies and tracks consumer insights.
• Plans and forecasts projected business; establishing targeted market share tracked against KPIs.
• Improves product marketability and profitability through research and business development.
• Works closely with the CEO to determine annual gross-profit plans by forecasting and meeting annual sales quotas for all company regions.
• Analyzes trends and results; establishes pricing strategies.
• Monitors costs, competition, supply, and demand.
• Implements and integrates sales and marketing with broader company strategic goals.
• Prepares case studies.
• Manages sales and marketing budget.
• Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• An understanding of financial planning and strategy, marketing concepts, people management, territory management, sales planning, competitive analysis, market segmentation, product development, client relationships, creative services, sponsorships.
• Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment.
• Strong organization and follow-up skills.
• Ideal candidate must be confident in a selling environment.
• Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
• Media and graphic design experience a plus
To apply, email email@example.com with a resume and please put “Sales and Marketing” in the subject line.
Okayafrica is an EEO.
Submit by Feb. 1, 2016