The Journey Home: A Cultural Visit to Ghana (Music, Film, Art + More)
Lunchbox Theory is cordially inviting you to join themselves, MoCADA & MVMT, Thursday, October 13th, to Sunday, October 23rd, for a cultural journey to Ghana, West Africa. Featuring special musical performances, intimate film screenings, artistic exhibitions, and exciting cultural events, The Journey Home, will be a unique opportunity to experience the art, culture, and beauty of West Africa. Some of the highlights will include:
• Tour art galleries in Accra and meet local artists
• Party on the beach at Takoradi
• Walk through the forest treetops on the Canopy Walkway in Kakum
• Watch films of the African Diaspora in its cultural birth place
• Experience a special memorial ceremony at the Cape Coast slave dungeon
• Jam at a festive concert at The National Theater featuring Blitz the
Ambassador, and special guests (to be announced)
• and more...
A limited number of seats are available for the trip. Please RSVP now for more info on how to register. Click HERE to register for further information and updates about the trip.