Focalistic Shares Visuals for ‘Christian Dior’ and ‘Full Sette’
Watch Focalistic's music videos for 'Christian Dior' and 'Full Sette.'
It's getting hard to keep up with Focalistic's output. The rapper from Pretoria is one of the most prolific artists in South Africa right now. Right after releasing two EPs—Quarantined Tarantino and Blecke—in three weeks, he just shared two new music videos for the songs "Christain Dior" and "Full Sette." In both music videos, true to lockdown regulations, Focalistic is on his own at home. He's outdoors on the video for "Christian Dior" and in studio on "Full Sette."
Both "Christian Dior" and "Full Sette" are part of the Quarantined Tarantino, which the Pretoria-based artist released in April. The 10-track project is a mash-up of Focalistic's influences which range from Bacardi house to amapiano, kwaito and of course hip-hop which is his main base.
Focalistic is one of the most promising hip-hop artists in South Africa. His music references a lot of South African genres while tapping into current international trends. His proximity to the amapiano subgenre and subculture means he has a share in one of the fastest growing movements in South African music, and he also gets a lot love from the hip-hop community.
Watch the music videos for "Christian Dior" and "Full Sette":
FOCALISTIC - CHRISTIAN DIOR (Official Music Video) www.youtube.com
FOCALISTIC - FULL SETTE (Official Music Video) youtu.be
- Listen to Major League DJz and Focalistic's New Amapiano EP 'Ase ... ›
- Watch the Music Video for Major League DJz and Focalistic's ... ›
- Listen to Focalistic and Emtee's New Song 'Klippa' - OkayAfrica ›
- Mr JazziQ Enlists Focalistic and Busta 929 for New Single 'Hello Mo ... ›
- Focalistic's New EP 'Quarantined Tarantino' is a Satisfying Blend of ... ›
- Watch Focalistic & Vigro Deep's New Music Video for 'Ke Star' - OkayAfrica ›
- Interview: Focalistic’s Blend of Hip-Hop and Amapiano Is Working - OkayAfrica ›
- Listen to Focalistic’s New Project ‘Sghubu Ses Excellent’ - OkayAfrica ›