She Leads Africa Celebrates Innovation, Culture and Business at Its First SLAY Festival
Start the year off on the right foot alongside influential and encouraging African women at She Leads Africa's first SLAY Festival in Lagos.
If you happen to be in Lagos, Nigeria on Saturday, Jan. 21, and you're a woman who's looking for a space to start 2017 strong with networking, self-care tips and continuing your glow-up, this event is just for you.
OkayAfrica is a proud media partner of She Leads Africa's first SLAY Festival—an outdoor celebration of innovation, culture, business, technology, and of course, the African woman.
Held at the Railway Corporation in Ebute-Metta, Lagos, the festival is set to feature influential speakers, a virtual reality lab and exhibition, a consultants corner for free business advice, a marketplace with women entrepreneurs and so much more.
While you're able get your professional life together through the festival's practical and informational programming, it's sure to be a day of fun including Maggi's Jollof Rice Bar, Cointreau's Cool Out Lounge, an art exhibition curated by ALARA, Kinky Apothecary's natural styling bar, a live performance by Tomi Owo and more.
The following guests will also be present to share their valuable insights:
- Fela Durotoye, CEO of Gemstone Group
- Tara Durotoye, Founder of CEO of House of Tara
- Mary Remmy Njoku, Film Producer and CEO of ROK Studios
- M.I. Abaga, Rapper and Entrepreneur
- Toke Makinwa, Author and Media Personality
- Kemi Adetiba, Film and Music Video Director
- Bolanle Olukanni, TV Host and Producer of On the Carpet with Bolinto
- Bukky Karibi-Whyte, Founder of Invicta Africa and The Bobby Taylor Company
- Audu Maikori, Founder of Chocolate City Entertainment
- Kabir Shagaya, CEO of Zippy Logistics
- Zainab Balogun, Actress, Model and TV Presenter
- Arese Ugwu, Founder of Smart Money Africa