She Leads Africa presents its first SLAY Festival on Saturday, Jan. 21—and one lucky winner has a chance to win a pair of tickets to attend.
We're days away from She Leads Africa's SLAY Festival that's touching down in Lagos, Nigeria on Saturday, Jan. 21.
The one-day fest can't be missed, which will be the ideal opportunity for African women to meet influential movers and shakers in various industries, get your self-care on and have fun.
OkayAfrica is giving one lucky winner a chance to win a pair of Motherland Mogul passes to the SLAY Festival. Here's what comes with this clutch perk:
- Entry to festival and access to all vendor stations
- Access to speaker sessions, masterclasses (first come, first served) and free activities
*Enter To Win Here*
Check out some of the speakers that will be dropping gems at the festival:
- Fela Durotoye, CEO of Gemstone Group
- Tara Durotoye, Founder of CEO of House of Tara
- Mary Remmy Njoku, Film Producer and CEO of ROK Studios
- M.I. Abaga, Rapper and Entrepreneur
- Toke Makinwa, Author and Media Personality
- Kemi Adetiba, Film and Music Video Director
- Bolanle Olukanni, TV Host and Producer of On the Carpet with Bolinto
- Bukky Karibi-Whyte, Founder of Invicta Africa and The Bobby Taylor Company
- Audu Maikori, Founder of Chocolate City Entertainment
- Kabir Shagaya, CEO of Zippy Logistics
- Zainab Balogun, Actress, Model and TV Presenter
- Arese Ugwu, Founder of Smart Money Africa
Be sure to check out more info from She Leads Africa, including the schedule, here.