Listen to Mr Eazi's New Song 'I No Go Give Up On You'
The Nigerian artist also recently announced an upcoming EP.
Mr Eaziis back with his latest track, 'I No Go Give Up On You," his latest song since the release of "Kpalanga" at the top of the year.
The track, is a mid-tempo love song, with Eazi singing sweetly to his lover about his unwavering feelings for her. He released the track under his ever-growing emPawa initiative, with a humorous visualizer to accompany it. The song was produced by Blaq Jerzee.
The artist and founder of emPawa, recently covered Billboard Magazine for its Africa Now issue, along with fellow Nigerian stars Davido and Tiwa Savage.
He spoke with Billboard about what it means for Nigerians to fully embrace their culture as well as the growth of the country's bustling music scene:
There's also a general wind of appreciation now for what being African is about: "Hey, I'm African, it's great to be African, and we're flaunting it." When Davido is singing, he's talking about things that are very particular to his culture. It's also the same when Tiwa sings. Back in the day, even in the villages you'd hear people singing Céline Dion. But now people are playing 99% Nigerian music because that's what's hip.
In the interview, the artist also shared that he'll be releasing a new EP soon which will boasts features from the likes of frequent collaborator J Balvin and Nicki Minaj.
For now, listen to 'I No Go Give Up On You" in full above.
- Watch Mr Eazi & Tyga's New Music Video For 'Tony Montana ... ›
- Watch DJ Neptune, Mr Eazi and JoeBoy in Music Video for New ... ›
- Davido, Tiwa Savage and Mr Eazi Cover Billboard Magazine ... ›
- Video: Mr Eazi On How He's Helping Young African Artists Grow ... ›
- Mr Eazi: "Music Has Made Me Understand & Investigate What It ... ›
- Listen to Mr Eazi's New EP 'One Day You Will Understand' - OkayAfrica ›
- Listen to 'Kpalanga', Mr Eazi's First Official Single of the Year - OkayAfrica ›
- The Music Business of Mr Eazi - Okayplayer ›