The uplifting new single from the Ghanaian artists builds on a highlife-style guitar riff and afro-fusion beat work.
The new single from the Ghanaian artists is built on a highlife-style guitar riff and afro-fusion beat work. It sees Joojo Addison taking the lead with a solid verse and hook-filled chorus.
Amaarae comes in with her sultry vocals to bring the track home, as she interpolates Aqua's "Barbie Girl" in a clever way.
Joojo Addison mentions that "Ba Jo" is "a song brewed from the ambience of love and togetherness" The uplifting track was produced by MikeMillzOnEm.
Get into Joojo Addison and Amaarae's "Ba Jo" below.
- M3NSA & Amaarae Link Up For 'SDI' - OkayAfrica ›
- Amaarae ›
- 3 Moments That Defined My Journey As a Young Woman In Search ... ›
- You Should Really Listen to Amaarae's New Single 'Spend Some ... ›
- Amaarae . ›
- Amaarae's New Music Video for 'Fluid' Is a Beautiful Masterpiece ... ›
- You Need to Listen to Amaarae's 'The Angel You Don't Know' - OkayAfrica ›
- Amaarae Breaks Down Her Hits In OkayAfrica's New Video Series 'Decoded' ›