After receiving a positive result last month, Rowland has now tested negative twice, says Davido.
The artist shared the news on Sunday, stating that she tested negative twice for the virus, after testing positive for the virus last month. The artist shared gratitude for the outpouring of support and well-wishes they received upon announcing Rowland's results. "Thank you for all the prayers," wrote Davido. "We love you."
Glory be to God .. Chioma has now tested negative twice for Covid19 ... Thank you all for prayers .... We love you ..— Davido (@Davido) 1587331048.0
In March, Davido shared that Chioma had tested positive after he and 31 members of his team got tested following trips abroad. She was the only person to test positive and went into self-isolation following the diagnoses, according to the artist.
Davido shared an update on her status later that month, stating that she was "perfectly fine" and showing no symptoms.
Davido was forced to postpone the North American leg of his "A Good Time" tour due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Fans and supporters of the artist have been celebrating the news on social media since Davido made the announcement.
Chioma is a strong woman. and a fighter, Congratulation to davido and entire Chioma family this is a good news...— Engineer Tolu Tezzy_ ð��§ (@Engineer Tolu Tezzy_ ð��§) 1587332488.0
- Interview: Davido on Taking African Music Global - OkayAfrica ›
- Davido Postpones North America Tour Amid Coronavirus Outbreak ... ›
- Davido Shares Second Negative Coronavirus Result, Says Fiancé Is ... ›
- Watch Davido's New Music Video for '1 Milli' - OkayAfrica ›
- Davido Wins a South African Music Award for ‘A Good Time’ - OkayAfrica ›
- Davido and Mayorkun Are Simply 'The Best' in New Music Video ›