Gaba Cannal Enlists Busiswa in New Amapiano Banger ‘Umhlaba Wonke’
Listen to Gaba Cannal and Busiswa's new collaboration 'Umhlaba Wonke.'
Busiswa has achieved longevity in the South African music scene because of her ability to shapeshift and adapt to the country's ever-changing music climate.
While in the last few years she became synonymous to gqom when the genre was at its peak, the artist has been appearing on amapiano songs sounding like money.
"Umhlaba Wonke" by the producer Gaba Cannal is the latest amapiano song Busiswa has appeared in, and she doesn't only sound at home, but she dominates it with her lively personality and poise in her delivery and writing.
"Umhlaba Wonke" is a soulful song that's built on lush pads and the customary bassline you hear on most amapiano songs. Mellow keys and subtle synths contribute to the richness of the production.
Gaba Cannal is one of the country's most respected young producers and he has forged a path and built a name for himself in the country's music scene especially deep house and recently amapiano.
"Umhlaba Wonke" is one of the first amapiano songs of 2020 after the subgenre had a massive year in 2019 and dominated dancefloors across the country. It might be January, but it's still summer, so amapiano still has a place in your playlist.
Stream "Umhlaba Wonke" below and download the song here.
Gaba Cannal Feat. Busiswa - Umhlaba Wonke (Main Mix)youtu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Interview: South African Amapiano Duo JazziDisciples Mean Business ›
- Interview: Dimpie Dimpopo on Channeling Online Clout into a ... ›
- This Documentary Looks at Amapiano 2019—South Africa's New ... ›
- Busiswa and Kamo Mphela Summon The Summer in New Visuals for Their Single ‘SBWL’ - OkayAfrica ›
- Interview: Busiswa’s New Album ‘My Side of the Story’ is Laced with Deliberate Messages of Empowerment - OkayAfrica ›
- The 20 Best Amapiano Songs of 2020 - OkayAfrica ›