Zinoleesky and Naira Marley Drop New Single 'Caro' and Accompanying Visuals
Zinoleesky teams up with Naira Marley in this ode to beautiful women.
Zinoleesky has just dropped his debut track "Caro" under his new record label, Marlian Records.
He teams up with Naira Marley on the fun and upbeat ode to women and love while also dropping the accompanying visuals too.
In "Caro", the duo seamlessly feeds off of each other's energy as they rap about beautiful women, money and love. Produced by Rexxie, the track is a classic uptempo Afrobeat number with a pretty laid-back rhythm that makes the track itself an easy listen.
The accompanying visuals, produced by Naya, see both artists switching between scenes shot in a hotel room, on the road and even the supermarket. It's a fairly straightforward music video which allows Zinoleesky especially to take the lead and show off his raw talent.
Last year, Naira Marley announced that he was signing new talent to his record label, Marlian Records. The new cohort of artists included Cblvck who's gone on to feature on Naira Marley's 2019 EP Lord of Lamba, MohBad, Fabian Blu and Zinoleesky who became a social media sensation with his Yoruba raps.
Zinoleesky excitedly announced the news of his new record label deal saying, "I want to use the platform to announce my new record label called Marlian Records and it's for you all. Any of you that has talent can come through."
Watch the music video for "Caro" below:
- Watch Naira Marley's New Music Video for 'Tingasa,' Featuring C Blvck ›
- Naira Marley, Rema and Flavour Announced as Headliners for 2020 ... ›
- Listen to Naira Marley's New EP 'Lord of Lamba' - OkayAfrica ›
- MohBad & Naira Marley Connect For 'Komajensun' - OkayAfrica ›
- Watch Davido's New Video For 'Sweet in the Middle' - OkayAfrica ›
- Interview: Rexxie Steers His Street Sound Into Mainstream Afropop - OkayAfrica ›