Still from YouTube.
Watch Newlyweds Simi and Adekunle Gold Tie the Knot In the Music Video for 'Promise'
Cheers to love!
NewlywedsSimi and Adekunle Gold are putting their love on full display.
The couple got hitched earlier this month in a private ceremony, but wanted to give fans a glimpse into their love story with their new song and video "Promise."
In a quote via Konbini, Adekunle Gold had this to say about the music video:
Earlier in 2018, I asked my girl of 5 years to be my wife. Knowing all of my imperfections and shortcomings, she said yes! This January, before God and our family, we vowed to do this thing called life together.
To be honest, it's easy to get lost in the limelight; so we definitely have a slightly obsessive desire for a private life that belongs to just us, however, we planned on sharing a little bit of the beginning of our forever with you.
On "Promise" the Nigerian duo sing affectionately over the song's upbeat production.
The stunning video looks like an actual fairytale as the two artists tie the knot in a dreamy beach wedding. They celebrate with family and friends before riding off in the sunset together. Can you say adorable?
The music video is likely one of the cutest things you'll see this week. Check it out below.
Adekunle Gold, Simi - Promise (Official Video)www.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Adekunle Gold Shares the Video For ‘Something Different’ - OkayAfrica ›
- Interview: Simi Is Taking Risks - OkayAfrica ›
- Adekunle Gold Channels Refreshing Truths Into Afropop - OkayAfrica ›
- Watch Adekunle Gold and Patoranking's Retro Visuals for 'Pretty Girl' - OkayAfrica ›
- Listen to Simi's New Laid-Back Single 'Duduke' - OkayAfrica ›
- Watch Simi's Beautiful Music Video For 'Selense' - Okayplayer ›