Blaqbonez and Oxlade's New Music Video for 'Mamiwota' Is a Whole Vibe
Watch the music video from one of Chocolate City Music's new generation of artists to watch.
Nigerian rapper Blaqbonez has been one to watch and has especially made an impression since his COLORS-inspired freestyle for Aktivated TV dropped a week ago.
And just a year ago, the new generation artist from Chocolate City Music dropped "Mamiwota" featuring another up-and-coming heavy hitter Oxlade and the music video is finally here, Konbini reports .
In the video directed by TG Omori , we see and hear the duo swoon over a good looking sis in black-tie threads, and the vibe of those shots are indeed reminiscent of Brymo's 2012 music video, "Good Morning." An unexpected plot twist does go down at the end, where the beautiful woman seems to be in cahoots with Blaqbonez as they set up the crooner all to leave viewers at a cliffhanger for what's to come.
Either way, this tune and track is indeed refreshing, as the new wave of the Nigerian sound continues to take form.
Watch "Mamiwota" below.
Blaqbonez - Mamiwota ft. Oxlade (Official Video) youtu.be
- Blaqbonez Is Turning the Viral Potential of Social Media Into Chart Success - OkayAfrica ›
- Blaqbonez Is Back to Make Us Blush With New Track 'BBC' - OkayAfrica ›
- Blaqbonez Has No Interest In Being A Fool For Love - OkayAfrica ›
- Nigerian Artist Oxlade Drops Music Video For 'Away' - OkayAfrica ›
- Interview: Nigeria's Oxlade Is Shooting For the Stars - Okayplayer ›
- Listen to Oxlade's New EP 'Oxygene' - Okayplayer ›
- Blaqbonez Releases New Single "Bad Till Eternity" Featuring Street-Rap Icon Zlatan - Okayplayer ›