Audio/Video: Auntie Flo 'Future Rhythm Machine' Trailer + Esa Fabric Mix
Auntie Flo is a Goan/Glasgow producer whose stomper “Highlife” held us through last fall. Dude is now readying up the release of his Future Rhythm Machine LP on Huntleys & Palmers, a trailer of which you can watch above. In addition, Esa Williams — one-half of the live Auntie Flo setup and "Glasgow’s favourite South African" — made an afrofuturist mix for Fabric. As he told Fabric:
This mix represents my home town of Cape Town in South Africa... It's split into three parts, the first focuses on South African Kwaito and House from my homeland, the middle points to my Subculture/Sub Club influenced house background and I end with 20 mins of Shangaan Electro from South Africa popularised by the recent compilations on Honest Jon's Records by Nozinja Productions. Enjoy!
Stream and download Esa's mix below!
>>>Download: Esa Presents Afro Futurism fabric Promo Mix Promo Mix
(H/T Fabric London)
1. Fela intro / Luisito Quintero - Gbagda Gbagda Gbogdo Gbogdo - Mute Pass Mix
2. Black Motion - Bilouwa
3. Jumping Back Slash - Kwaai Sneakers
4. Diegors - O Sea, Hello! feat. R. Costa
5. DJ Sdunkero - Maputo Song
6. Emmanuel Jal - Kuar - Henrik Schwarz Mix
7. Bjørn Torske - Langt Fra Afrika - Todd Terje Mix
8. Last 20 Minutes - Shangaan Electro - New Wave Dance Music From South Africa
9.Brenda Fassie - Vuli Ndlela