Davido and Fiancé, Chioma, Welcome New Baby Boy
Congratulations are in order for the newly engaged couple on the birth of their son.
Davido and his financé Chioma Rowland welcomed their first child together over the weekend, and the news has been cause for celebration for several of his fans and supporters.
The couple, who got engaged last month, shared the arrival of their newborn son, who they named David Adedeji Adeleke Jr., according to Pulse Nigeria, on Sunday via social media, with a happy Davido writing "OMOBA TI DE!!! DAVID ADEDEJI IFEANYI ADELEKE Jr I !! D PRINCE IS HERE!!!! 20 - 10 - 2019 !!! Love you my STRONG WIFE!!! @thechefchi I LOVE YOU!!!!!"
The "Fall" singer also shared an adorable photo of him smiling down at his newborn son. According to some sources, it's the first photo by an African artist to hit a million likes on Instagram, though OkayAfrica has not confirmed.
Adeleke Jr, is the artist's third child. He has two daughters Aurora Imade Adeleke and Hailey Veronica Adeleke.
Several fellow artists, including Casper Nyovest, Mayorkun and YCee, as well as many of his fans have taken to social media to congratulate the couple on their new bundle of joy. Read some of their warm wishes below.
- Davido's Fiancé, Chioma Rowland, Tests Positive For Coronavirus ... ›
- The Best Davido Songs - OkayAfrica ›
- It's Pop, Not Afro-Pop: On the Impact of Davido's 'Son of Mercy ... ›
- The 15 Best Nigerian Songs of the Year So Far - OkayAfrica ›
- The 13 Best Nigerian Songs of the Month - OkayAfrica ›
- These Nigerian Songs Broke YouTube and Google Records in 2018 ... ›
- Interview: Davido on Taking African Music Global - OkayAfrica ›
- Check Out The Lively New Song From Demola and Davido ... ›