Rowlene Shares New Single ‘Stop’ from Upcoming Project ‘11:11’
Listen to Rowlene's new single 'Stop' from upcoming album '11:11'.
David Balshaw, Bubele Booi, Fermin Suero, Jr., Ndumiso Manana (Seba Kaapstad) appear on the song's credits alongside Rowlene who's a songwriter and producer in her own right.
the music should always speak for itself🦋💕.. PRE ORDER OUT NOW!!! https://t.co/QlnUe6TYVj— 11:11 🌸🤖 (@11:11 🌸🤖) 1601008087.0
11:11, which is expected on the 13th of November, will feature Nonso, Omari Hardwick, Manana and Nasty C—a guestlist that is outside of the usual pool of hip-hop artists Rowlene worked with in her previous projects. The Evolution of a Robot (2017) and its 2018 predecessor The Evolution of a Robot: 2nd Generation featured the likes of Riky Rick, Nadia Nakai, Big Star Johnson, Gemini Major and several others.
Rowlene, who's affiliated with Nasty C and the rapper's Tall Racks Records label, has built her name through standout duets with the likes of Nasty C, A-Reece, Flvme and a few others. She has appeared on all of Nasty C's three studio albums. Hopefully with the release of 11:11, she will forge her own path as a solo artist.
Stream "Stop" and pre-order/pre-add/pre-save 11:11 on your streaming platform and store of choice.
- Nasty C Says The EP He's Working on With NO I.D. Will Sound ... ›
- Listen to a New Song by TellaMan From His Upcoming Album ... ›
- Rowlene x Gemini Major 'Runaway' - OkayAfrica ›
- Nasty C 'SMA (Vol.1)' feat. Rowlene - OkayAfrica ›
- In Photos: Nasty C 'Strings And Bling' Live at Zone 6 Venue ... ›
- Nasty C x Rowlene "I Need You" - OkayAfrica ›
- Rayvanny Ft Rowlene 'Girlfriend' - OkayAfrica ›
- Watch Rowlene and Gemini Major's Jolly Music Video For 'Runaway ... ›
- Watch Nasty C and Rowlene's Feel Good Live Sessions Performance ›
- Listen to Nasty C & Rowlene's New Song 'I Need You' - OkayAfrica ›
- Listen To Rowlene’s Highly-Anticipated Debut Album ‘11:11’ - OkayAfrica ›
- Rowlene Grapples With Romantic Nonchalance and the Yearning for True Love in Her Debut Album ‘11:11’ - OkayAfrica ›
- Interview: In The Beginning Was Manana - OkayAfrica ›