Listen to Shatta Wale's New Single 'Time No Dey'
The self-described 'King of African Dancehall' comes through with a new single and music video for "Time No Dey."
Shatta Wale is back with a new track, "Time No Dey."
The new song, which was produced by Paq, comes accompanied by a music video that follows the Ghanaian heavyweight and a female companion as they ride around a highway in his Ferrari. The video was directed by PKMI.
Shatta Wale recently dropped a highly-additive single for "Borjor," the level-up anthem "Swizz Bank," he also hopped on the same riddim as Vybz Kartel's hit "Any Weather," produced by Shabdon Records.
He also notably appeared in Beyoncé's album for Lion King: The Gift earlier this year.
Watch the new music video for Shatta Wale's "Time No Dey" below.
For all the best & latest Ghanaian music, follow our new GHANA WAVE playlist on Spotify here and Apple Music here.
Shatta Wale - Time No Dey (Official Video)youtu.be
- The 10 Best Ghanaian Songs of the Month - OkayAfrica ›
- The 12 Best Ghanaian Songs of the Month - OkayAfrica ›
- Best Music of the Week: Burna Boy, Mr Eazi x Shatta Wale ... ›
- Beyoncé's New 'Lion King' Album Features Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi ... ›
- Wizkid Is No Superstar, Claims Shatta Wale In New Diss Track ... ›
- Listen To Shatta Wale's Latest Single, 'Swizz Bank' - OkayAfrica ›
- Shatta Wale ›
- The Longest Running Beef In Ghanaian Music—and Why It Should ... ›
- Start Your Weekend Early With Shatta Wale's 'Borjor' - OkayAfrica ›
- Shatta Wale Shares New Single & Video For '1 Don' - OkayAfrica ›