Watch Davido Shut Down London's O2 Arena
Highlights from the Nigerian star's massive concert in London.
Davido held his long-awaited concert at the O2 Arena on Sunday night and by all accounts it looks like it was a huge success.
The DMW boss packed-out the 20,000-capacity arena for a concert that showcased his many hits and cemented his top spot on afrobeats' global stage.
The show kicked off with Tim Westwood and DJ Ecool spinning to get the crowd warmed up. DMW acts and friends like Mayorkun, Peruzzi, Idowest, Dremo, Yonda, Tomi Agape and Zlatan each got to perform as well.
Finally, after a bit of wait, Idris Elba himself came out to introduce Davido—who made his entrance by soaring above the audience one a suspended platform to perform "Aye."
The Nigerian superstar, who was backed by the Compozers, ran through his many hits from across the years throughout the night—"Fall," "If," "FIA," "Dami Duro," and many more. He even brought out his girlfriend Chioma for "Assurance."
The big guest of the night, aside from Idris Elba, was dancehall heavyweight Popcaan, who has collaborated with Davido a few times.
In all of the night's videos you can hear the energy and electricity of the crowd as they sing along to every word.
Check out some photos and clips below.
Davido Came out with Flying Stage at O2 Arena Concert London 2019 youtu.be
Davido sold out O2 Arena London on stage with Jamaican superstar Popcaan youtu.be
- Davido's 'Fall' Is the Longest-Charting Nigerian Pop Song in ... ›
- Watch Davido & Bombino Perform at Idris Elba's Wedding in Morocco ›
- Davido and Fiancé, Chioma, Welcome New Baby Boy - OkayAfrica ›
- Interview: Davido on Taking African Music Global - OkayAfrica ›
- The Best Davido Songs - OkayAfrica ›
- Meet Telz, the Breakout Producer From Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall' - OkayAfrica ›