Watch Sarkodie's New Music Video For 'Bumper'
A dance-heavy clip for the Ghanaian star's turn-up single.
Sarkodie comes through with the energetic new dance video for "Bumper."
The new track is a high-octane affair that sees the Ghanaian star rapper delivering some standout rhymes and flows over an afro-fusion leaning production from Nigeria's Rexxie.
The new video for "Bumper," which was directed by Monte Carlo Dream, follows a group of dancers as they show off their moves inside a barbershop.
"Bumper" comes after the release of Sarkodie's latest album, Black Love, which features the likes of Donae'o, Idris Elba, Efya, Mr Eazi, Stonebwoy, Tekno, Maleek Berry, King Promise, Kizz Daniel and several other artists.
OkayAfrica spoke with the artist in November, following his win for Best International Flow at the BET Hip Hop awards. "[The album] is just about love amongst black people and it's 90 or 80 percent based on relationships," he said.
Watch the new music video for Sarkodie's "Bumper" below.
- Watch the Music Video for Sarkodie, Idris Elba and Donae'o's New ... ›
- The Top 10 Sarkodie Songs - OkayAfrica ›
- Listen to Sarkodie's New Album 'Black Love' - OkayAfrica ›
- Watch Sarkodie's New Music Video for 'Feelings' Featuring Maleek ... ›
- The Artist Is Present: Sarkodie's New Album, 'Highest,' Is A ... ›
- Sarkodie Won 'Best International Flow' at the 2019 BET Hip Hop ... ›
- Interview: Sarkodie Is Going Global By Staying True to Ghana ... ›
- Sarkodie ›
- The Essential Sarkodie Songs - OkayAfrica ›