Wizkid drops not one but two new singles on Nigeria's Independence Day.
On Nigeria's Independence Day, Wizkid has released two singles, which are his first this year.
The first single, titled "Fever," is built on breezy pads, while a saxophone by Tosin makes it even wider and richer. The song is produced by Blaq Jerzee.
In the second single, "Master Groove," which leans towards dancehall and is produced by Phantom, Wiz summons his girl to the dancefloor over a prominent guitar riff.
- Listen to Tory Lanez Cover Wizkid & Davido In 'International Fargo ... ›
- Watch the Video for Wizkid and Chidokeyz's New Song 'Fibadi ... ›
- The 12 Best Nigerian Songs of the Month October 2019 - OkayAfrica ›
- Wizkid Brough His Best Songs to Starboyfest 2019 - OkayAfrica ›
- The Essential Wizkid Songs - OkayAfrica ›