Brilliant Burna Boy Boasts 1 Billion YouTube Views
A billi, a billi, a billi, a billi.
Nigerian Grammy-award winning musician Burna Boy has done it again.
The international superstar recently amassed over 1 billion music video views across his YouTube channel, Notjustok reported. And if there's one thing the "Ye" singer is, it's consistent. Burna Boy is one of the most successful artists to come out of Africa, raking in 225 million views on the music video for "On the Low" and 159 million for "Ye" respectfully.
In great company, Burna tops off the list of most viewed African artists, only slightly beating the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Tekno, Tiwa Savage, Olamideand Runtown.
And the ball never stops rolling, with Burna's latest song 'Want it All', featuring American rapper Polo G, dropping tonight.
- Burna Boy Returned a Fan His Ticket Money Because He Wasn't ... ›
- Burna Boy, Angelique Kidjo, Trevor Noah Nominated for 2020 ... ›
- Watch Burna Boy Perform 'Ye' at Coachella - OkayAfrica ›
- Here Are All the Samples In Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall' - OkayAfrica ›
- Burna Boy ›
- Burna Boy's 'Destiny' Makes Biden-Harris Playlist as Inauguration ... ›
- Burna Boy Says Drake Didn't Credit Him On 'More Life' - OkayAfrica ›
- Burna Boy & Polo G Practice Gratitude In 'Want It All' ›
- Burna Boy Chats To Trevor Noah Ahead Of MSG Headlining Show - OkayAfrica ›
- Burna Boy, Nasty C and DJ Spinall Shine At The MTV EMA Awards - OkayAfrica ›
- Burna Boy Tops 2022 African Streams On Spotify & Apple Music - OkayAfrica ›
- Listen to Burna Boy Feature On Popcaan's New Song 'Aboboyaa' - OkayAfrica ›
- Watch Burna Boy's Down-to-Earth Video For "Common Person" - OkayAfrica ›